Withdrawing your funds with Binary Corporate is a fast and secure process. To make a withdrawal simply click the Withdrawal Request tab on the My Account page, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select the payment method you used when placing a trade. Once the withdrawal request is processed, the same account used for depositing (credit card, bank account, or Skrill account) will be credited with the funds.
How long does it take until my account is credited?
Credit Card: Once the withdrawal request is processed and approved (up to 2 working days), it takes between 5-10 working days for the funds to be transferred to your credit card.
Wire Transfer: Once the withdrawal request is processed and approved (up to 2 working days), it takes between 5-9 working days for the funds to be transferred to your bank account.
Skrill: Once the withdrawal request is processed and approved (up to 2 working days), it takes between 5-10 working days for the funds to be transferred to your Skrill account.
What documents do I need to provide?
To learn more about the documentation required for withdrawing your funds, please visit our Compliance Documentation section.
Can I cancel a withdrawal request?
As long as your withdrawal request is not fully processed, canceling your withdrawal is possible. To cancel your withdrawal, go to the Banking History tab on the My Account page, confirm your withdrawal is pending and click ‘Cancel’.
Are there any withdrawal fees?
No, Binary Corporate doesn’t charge any fees on your withdrawals.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum amount for withdrawals at Binary Corporate currently stands at $/€/£ 100 and is subject to the company’s withdrawal policy changes.
What are the conditions for withdrawing my funds?
1. If you’ve taken a bonus, you must meet the bonus’s terms and conditions by reaching a trading volume of xx times the bonus amount for your withdrawal request to be valid.
2. All required verification documentation should be provided to our compliance department. Click here for a full explanation of the documentation needed.
3. The withdrawal amount requested should not exceed your account balance.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information.
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank.
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code