Depositing funds with Binary Corporate is quick and easy, and requires just a few simple steps.
Once you’ve made a deposit and the transaction has been processed, you will be able to see your funds on your trading account balance. You can always contact our customer support should you have any questions or need any assistance with funding your account.
Funding Your Account Is Easy:
1. Log in to your account and click on the Deposit Funds tab.
2. Select your preferred payment method.
3. Fill out the relevant details.
4. Click Deposit and start trading!
Binary Corporate employs highly advanced encryption and protection protocols to ensure the security and privacy of your financial details.
Payment Methods Available at Binary Corporate:
1. Credit Card (Visa /MasterCard) – When depositing via credit card, your trading account will be instantly credited with the funds.
2. Wire Transfer – Wire Transfer is a payment method enabling the transfer of funds from one bank account to another, usually used when depositing larger amounts of over $50,000.
Depositing by Wire Transfer requires the following steps:
Print out the Wire Transfer details you’re given after selecting the Wire Transfer option.
Go to your bank with the Wire Transfer details to set up your transfer. The bank then will provide you with a transaction reference number. Send the wire slip with the transaction number you were given by the bank to xxxx
It should take between 5-7 working days for the wire transfer to be processed. You’ll be notified that your account has been credited via phone or email.
3. Skrill (MoneyBookers) – Skrill is a popular e-wallet service providing instant and secure online funding in more than 200 countries. You can find the list of countries on MoneyBooker’s website. You’re required to be a registered Skrill member to use their services. Creating a Skrill account is easy – just go to their website, click the Signup button, fill out the details form and click Accept and Create Account.
Depositing using Skrill requires the following steps:
Click the Deposit Funds tab on the My Account page.
Select the Skrill option and enter your details and the amount you want to deposit.
After you’re redirected to the Skrill website, enter your card number and confirm the payment. Your funds balance should be updated within minutes.
The minimum deposit required to trade with Binary Corporate is $/€/£ 250, depending on the currency of your country.
The minimum investment required to open a trade is $/€/£ 25, depending on the currency of your country.